INTELLECTUAL ASSET MANAGEMENT’S IAM PATENT 1000 – THE WORLD’S LEADING PATENT PRACTITIONERS
- Selected as one of the top 1000 patent practitioners in the United States, 2014-2015.
- Selected as one of the top practitioners in the United States for post-grant proceedings, 2014-2015.
- IAM Patent 1000’s commentary:
- 2015 – “Matthew Phillips of Renaissance IP Law Group has been in his element since the passage of the America Invents Act. He has taught and written extensively on re-examination proceedings and the new inter partes and covered business method reviews; his knowledge is born of extensive practical experience.”
- 2014 – “Matthew Phillips is a ‘diligent practitioner in possession of great judgment’. Based at compact Portland-based firm Renaissance IP Law Group, he maintains a broad practice; his extensive dual litigation and prosecution experience makes him the ideal choice of post-grant actions.”